Le HONG (洪乐)
Ms. Le HONG 洪乐
Electronic Science and Technology 电子科学与技术
PhD Candidate (2020)
· PhD Candidate, (2020—), Zhejiang University-Westlake University Joint Training, under the supervision of Prof. Weicheng Cui.
· Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Automation, (2016—2020), Department of Automation, Chongqing University.
· Visiting and Exchange Program: MIT Winter Program (2020), New Materials & Machine Learning. Hong Kong Polytechnic University (2018), Internet of Things.
I'm interested in designing and applying innovative path planning algorithms and strategy determination models to improve the efficiency of underwater vehicles. My specific research directions include path planning for the underwater vehicles, game theory-based strategy determination models, and multi-AUV system.
1.Hong, L., Song, C., Yang, P., & Cui, W. (2022). Two-Layer Path Planner for AUVs Based on the Improved AAF-RRT Algorithm. Journal of Marine Science and Application, 21(1), 102-115. doi: 10.1007/s11804-022-00258-x. [PDF]
1. Hong, L., Cui, W., (2023). A Pursuit-Evasion Zero-Sum Game Model for Multiple Autonomous Underwater Vehicles Driven by Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning, submitted to IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems, January, 2023.
2. Hong, L., Cui W., et al. (2022). Strategy determination for the multiple pursuit-USVs in a sequence of zero-sum pursuit-evasion games, submitted to ISA Transactions, October, 2022.
3. Hong, L., Cui, W., & Chen, H. (2021). A Novel Multi-Robot Task Allocation Model in Marine Plastics Cleaning Based on Replicator Dynamics. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering, 9(8), 879. doi: 10.3390/jmse9080879. [PDF]
· 2020-2022, Excellent Graduate Students of Zhejiang University.
· 2020, Freshman scholarship of Westlake University.
· 2019, Meritorious Winner of American Mathematical Contest in Modeling.
· 2016-2019, Comprehensive Scholarship for Outstanding Students in Chongqing University.
西湖大学深海技术研究中心 Deep-Sea Technology Research Center at Westlake University
Address: Yungu Campus of Westlake University, No. 600 Dunyu Road, Xihu District, 310030 Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.